Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What do I do?

So, everyone, I have finally done it. I jumped on the blogging bandwagon. Are you all satisfied? You all said I should do it, so here goes. I have a really slow, crappy computer, so I do not know how much I'll be able to blog, or get pictures up, but hey, at least I'm doing it! It might take me a while to think of something interesting to say, so bear with me. I do not know what you people want to hear, or read. If none of you read it, I am going to stop doing it, so enjoy!! I am done for now! I promise, it will get better!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo!! I WILL read your blog! Sometimes I don't look at blogs for a week or two, so rest assured I will look at yours eventually. What is fun about blogging is that you can put WHATEVER is on your mind. I use mine like a journal, minus really private stuff. I printed my blog posts from 2008 at blog2print.com, and it turned out awesome! What a great way to keep memories recorded for our family. Anyway you will do great! Can't wait to read more and see a few picts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, welcome to the world of blogging! I like Becky will read your blog all the time. See you in a few days!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lisa, your blog rocks!! I'm totally going to read it, and I think you always have the most interesting things to say...Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete